Wednesday, January 7, 2009





At the top are the three little hams I made for Christmas. They ended up being way too much meat for 7 people, but that's what they get for having a non pig-eater make the ham! Haha....
Next is the girls on our team with their Christmas tree on Christmas morning. Amber (in the back) brought back matching pj's for herself, Steph (left) and Lindsey (right) when she went to the US for a wedding in early December.
The bottom picture is Mikey and I right after we opened our presents at our apartment. We are wearing the crowns from our Christmas poppers. My family always has them at Christmas at my Aunt Beth and Uncle Rich's house, so they sent them over for us to have. Inside they have a crown and some little toy plus some cheesy jokes. I got a whistle and Mikey got a hair scrunchie...I guess he is going to have grow his hair out if he wants to use it.....

No comments: